Canada rewards talent. The express entry immigration program allows skilled migrants to immigrate to Canada with ease
From January 2015 Immigration Canada implemented an electronic system called Express Entry in order to manage the Federal Skilled Worker, Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Trades, and some Provincial Nominee Programs.
STEP 1 – EXPRESS ENTRY POOL PROFILE CREATION
STEP 2 – SELECTION FROM POOL
STEP 3 – PERMANENT RESIDENCE APPLICATION
COMPREHENSIVE RANKING SYSTEM IN EXPRESS ENTRY
The Comprehensive Ranking System ranks eligible candidates for immigration to Canada through Express Entry under the following components:
- Core Human Capital Factors- 600 Points;
- Accompanying spouse or common-law partner factors;
- Skill transferability factors;
- Factors relating to a provincial nomination or a qualifying offer arranged employment-600 Points;
There are a total of 1,200 points available under the Comprehensive Ranking System.
- A maximum of 500 points available for core human capital factors;
- A maximum of 100 points available for skill transferability factors; and
- 600 points available for either a provincial nomination of a qualifying offer arranged employment.