Canada is recognized worldwide for its natural beauty, scenic landscapes and multicultural cities. Canada will not disappoint
A visitor is defined as a person who is lawfully in Canada, or seeks to come into Canada temporarily (i.e. visit, study, work) and who is not a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or the holder of a minister’s permit.
Every visitor, unless exempted, must apply for and obtain a visa before appearing at a Port of Entry (POE). All visitors who are required to obtain a visa must be in possession of the visa when they appear at a POE.
A foreign national who has an immigrant visa already in process is not prohibited from applying for a temporary resident visa.
- Single or Multiple Entry Visitor Visa
- Relatives, Distant Relatives, Friends, Parents and Grandparents
- Multiple Entries Within Visa Validity Period
- Maximum Validity up to 10 Years (Same Validity of the Passport Minus One Month)
- Authorized Stays in Canada for up to 6 Months Every Entry
- Intend to Leave Canada at the end of Visit.
- Invitation Letter from a Canadian Resident
- Valid Passport
- Medical Examination (May be Required for Specific Cases)
- Possess the Financial ability to stay in Canada
- Proof of Documents – Tax Assessment, Letter from the Employer
- Visa Fee
- Specific Forms